IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF MARLON GARY HIBBERT, ASHANTI CORPORATE
SERVICES INC., DOMINION INTERNATIONAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
INC., KABASH RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, POWER TO CREATE WEALTH
INC. AND POWER TO CREATE WEALTH INC. (PANAMA)
Section 127(1) & 127(5)
WHEREAS it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) that:
- Ontario Corporation 2124329 operating as Ashanti Corporate Services Inc. (“Ashanti”) and formerly operating as Power to Create Wealth Inc. (“PCW”) is an Ontario corporation, and has never been a reporting issuer in Ontario or registered in any capacity with the Commission;
- Dominion International Resource Management Inc.(“Dominion”) is an Ontario corporation, that formerly operated as Kabash Resource Management (“Kabash”), and has never been a reporting issuer in Ontario or registered in any capacity with the Commission;
- Power to Create Wealth Inc. (“PCWP”) is a registered public company in Panama that has not bee authorized to participate in the securities market in or from Panama.
- Marlon Gary Hibbert (“Hibbert”) is a Canadian citizen who resides in Ontario and has never been registered in any capacity with the Commission;
- Ashanti, PCW, Dominion, Kabash, PCWP and Hibbert may have solicited investments from Ontario and United States residents totalling approximately $8 million;
- Ashanti, PCW, Dominion, Kabash, PCWP and Hibbert may be engaging in conduct that is contrary to sections 25, 53 and 126.1 of the Ontario Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S-5 (the “Act”);
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that the time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest as set out in section 127(5) of the Act;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
AND WHEREAS by Authorization Order made January 18, 2011, pursuant to subsection 3.5(3) of the Act, the Commission authorized each of Howard I. Wetston, James E. A. Turner, Kevin J, Kelly, Carol S. Perry, Patrick J, LeSage, James D. Carnwath, Mary G. Condon, Vern Krishna, Christopher Portner and Edward P. Kerwin, acting alone, to exercise the powers of the Commission to make Orders under section 127 of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED that all trading by Ashanti, PCW, Dominion, Kabash, PCWP and Hibbert shall cease.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that all trading in any securities of Ashanti, PCW, Dominion, Kabash and PCWP shall cease.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply Ashanti and PCW, Dominion, Kabash, PCWP and Hibbert.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the fifteenth day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
DATED at Toronto this "28th" day of January, 2011.